Hackers Use Twitter API To Trigger Malicious Scripts

posted by Posted by Joe2010 | | Leave a Response
Tagged With


Just saw this article and it seems very interesting
in my point of view.

It talks about using Twitter API to spread malware and
other malicious scripts.


To improve my Unmask Parasites online service I regularly visit compromised sites and analyze malicious content cybercriminals inject into legitimate web pages. I have to admit that hackers are very creative and I learn new tricks every week.
Today, I’ve found an interesting obfuscated script that used Twitter API to trigger malicious process.



0 Responses to 'Hackers Use Twitter API To Trigger Malicious Scripts'

Post a Comment

If you have any Problem (any link dont work...) contact us :

 
Free directory submissions
>: Blog directory Computers blogs Blog Directory & Search engine Computer Security Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Yoomp blog search directory
Click here to Vote! Hacker TopsitesClick

رشحنا في دليل المواقع العربية دليل المواقع المغرب بلس رشحنا في AlamNew links - دليل عالم نيو رشحنا في دليل مواقع لايف نت